Due to your extensive experience you are able, both as part of a team and independently, to implement, configure and maintain SAP Financial systems. In doing this, you have knowledge of the relevant financial processes from a business point of view. You will be challenged by complex technical and functional issues, which you will have to solve in order to independently implement solutions.
As a member of the SAP Finance team, you will be involved in all aspects of the building and implementation of SAP FICO, including testing and reporting.
Be actively involved in the design and implementation of SAP solutions for our clients;
- You will have to master both financial & controlling processes but also SAP customizing.
- Advise clients on SAP processes such as budgetary accounting, finance, tax and treasury, supply chain, etc.;
- As a Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of one or more of the Financial SAP Modules: Finance, Controlling, Grants Management, Funds Management, Project Systems.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, configuration and testing of the system. Delivering quality on-time.
- Daily work with the ticketing system
- Participate support activities
- You have a bachelor or a master degree
- You have at least 4 years' SAP finance experience in the modules FI and CO.
- You show a proven experience with the functional finance, accounting and controlling processes.
- English and French professional proficiency required; German, Luxembourgish or other languages are an asset.
- Relevant IT or business certifications are a plus.
What e-Kenz offers:
- An innovating environment as an SAP Private Cloud Provider.
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts.
- Challenging projects in Luxemburg area.
- A flexible company culture with remote working possibilities and room for personal initiative.
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications.
- An attractive salary with a wide remuneration package.