Due to your extensive experience you are able, both as part of a team and independently, to implement, configure and maintain several of the SAP ERP modules. In doing this, you have knowledge of the relevant business processes. You will be challenged by complex technical and functional issues, which you will have to solve in order to independently implement solutions.
You have at least 6 years' SAP experience in several modules FI-CO, MM, SD, etc… with several full lifecycle projects.
- You were involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- You demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- You demonstrate the ability to assist in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- You are pre-sales oriented and able to manage customer presentation easily, and help customer to transform the need into a realistic solution.
- An experience in S/4 HANA and / or cloud solutions is considered as an asset.
- English and French professional proficiency required; German, Luxembourgish or other languages are an asset.
- Relevant IT or business certifications are a plus.
What e-Kenz offers:
- An innovating environment as an SAP Private Cloud Provider
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts
- Challenging projects
- A flexible company culture with room for personal initiative
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications
- An attractive salary with a wide remuneration package such as a company car, laptop, smartphone, …
e-Kenz is a Luxemburgish IT consulting agency providing complete managed services mainly around Business information systems (ERP, Analytics, Mobility), and positioned as the local market leader in terms of SAP.