Your experience in MS Dynamics NAV environment, for multiple customers, will help you deal with complex technical and functional issues, which you will have to solve in order to independently implement solutions.
- Participating in discovery analysis meetings with the client to understand current business processes that need to be incorporated into Dynamics NAV
- Analysis of the client’s accounting needs and management of specificities in comparison with the standard
- Work with Product Owners to understand the business need in order to create user stories and acceptance criteria (including technical requirements tailored to Dynamics NAV) for delivery to developers and testers.
- Functional specifications
- Configuration, customization, enhancements
- Training users : Create training documentation for knowledge transfer to end users and stakeholders on new features
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- A minimum Bachelor degree is required
- At least 2 years of NAV experience
- Knowledge in Parameterization, accounting validation, banks, fixed asset management, treasury: mandatory modules. Consolidation, cost accounting would be a plus
- Knowledge of the specificities of Luxembourg accounting
- Professional proficiency English and French are required, while other languages like German, Luxembourgish are considered as an asset
- You will have to learn continuously. You are continual service improvement minded
What e-Kenz offers
- An innovating environment as an SAP Private Cloud and Microsoft Provider.
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts.
- Challenging projects in Luxemburg area.
- A flexible company culture with remote working possibilities and room for personal initiative.
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications.
- An attractive salary with a wide remuneration package.