Your experience in MS Dynamics NAV development environment, for multiple customers, will help you deal with complex technical and functional issues, which you will have to solve in order to independently implement solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Assist with coding, modifications and testing applications
- Supporting system to ensure no problems arise
- Developing from scratch using C/AL, C/Side, C++
- Designing custom reports and SQL scripts
- Creating new documents and files
- Providing on-going support to clients
- Training users
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- A minimum Bachelor degree is required
- At least 2 years of NAV Development experience (C/AL, C/SIDE)
- SQL experience
- .NET programming experience is a plus
- As a “result oriented” developer, your main objectives are to drive and achieve your activities within an agreed time, on quality and on budget
- Professional proficiency English and French are required, while other languages like German, Luxembourgish are considered as an asset
- You will have to learn continuously. You are continual service improvement minded
- Relevant IT certifications are a plus.
What e-Kenz offers
- An innovating environment as an SAP Private Cloud Provider.
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts.
- Challenging projects in Luxemburg area.
- A flexible company culture with remote working possibilities and room for personal initiative.
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications.
- An attractive salary with a wide remuneration package : salary, car, lunch voucher, phone, computer