- Ability to manage, drive or execute projects from functional and technical point of view in various area of planning or financial consolation with SAP BPC tool.
- Creation of Environments, dimensions, properties and maintaining members, models and applying business rules, transformation file, conversion file.
- Logic script programming for currency conversions, inter-company eliminations, security set up (task profile, member access profiles, users and teams), work status settings, Business Process Flows (BPFs)
- Loading transaction data using a flat file, NW BI InfoCube using standard Data Manager Packages.
- Creation of dynamic & static reports, nested reports to optimize the reporting capabilities, input schedules for entering data and live reports.
- You have a bachelor or a master degree
- You show a proven experience with SAP BPC. Financial notions and/or BW notions are considered as an advantage.
- English and French professional proficiency required; German, Luxembourgish or other languages are an asset.
- Relevant IT or business certifications are a plus.
What e-Kenz offers
- An innovative environment as an SAP service, SAP Private Cloud, and Microsoft Dynamics provider for SMEs as well as large companies
- A flexible company culture with remote working possibilities and room for personal initiative.
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts.
- Challenging projects in Luxemburg area.
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications.
e-Kenz is a Luxemburgish IT consulting agency providing complete managed services mainly around Business information systems (ERP, Analytics, Mobility), and positioned as the local market leader in terms of SAP and Microsoft.