- Analyse requirements and design BI/BW Data Models to meet reporting needs.
- Implement Full lifecycles of BI/BW functionality. Build the solution, give training, and support to the business
- Responsible for solving technical and complex problems on multiple projects.
- Setup and configure BI/BW applications to meet functional business requirements and processes defined
- Able to develop strong interaction with new dataViz tools like Lumira, Tableau or QlikSense
- You have a bachelor or a master degree
- 5+ years BW/BI experience
- Understand BI/BW on HANA and/or classical architecture (BW/4HANA is a must)
- Experience in SAP BW HANA modelling and optimization scenarios including Hybrid scenarios
- English and French professional proficiency required; German, Luxembourgish or other languages are an asset.
- Must have working knowledge of the MS office suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
What e-Kenz offers
- An innovative environment as an SAP service, SAP Private Cloud, and Microsoft Dynamics provider for SMEs as well as large companies
- A flexible company culture with remote working possibilities and room for personal initiative and leadership
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts.
- Challenging projects in Luxemburg area.
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications, with focus on new real-time BI technologies.
e-Kenz is a Luxemburgish IT consulting agency providing complete managed services mainly around Business information systems (ERP, Analytics, Mobility), and positioned as the local market leader in terms of SAP and Microsoft.