Your large experience in various SAP ABAP and/or Fiori development environment, for multiple customers, will help you deal with complex technical and functional issues, which you will have to solve in order to independently implement solutions.
- You will develop new ABAP or Fiori applications, including Forms, Reports, Enhancements, Conversions, Interfaces, Workflow, SAPscript, and Adobe Smart Forms.
- You will work closely with the SAP Functional team, Applications Architecture team, and the Business Relationship Management team to deliver projects and enhancements
- In close collaboration with your functional colleague, you will propose innovative solution to fulfill the requirement of the customer (user exit, specific transaction/program, interface)
- You will develop technical specifications and documentation as needed.
- Verifying and validating system operation, including writing and executing test procedures and test scripts, conducting functional and technical reviews, correcting defects, and providing technical support.
- Debugging does not scared you, you are ready to take some time in the deep analyze of a bug and eventually report it to SAP Support portal.
- You are ready to understand enough functional knowledge to develop independently and without requiring support of functional consultant at every moment of your work.
- You know how to change/create oData service by yourself or to provide a detailed specification to an ABAP colleague.
- You have at least 2 years’ SAP ABAP or Fiori experience with proven knowledge in SAP development tools and methodology
- Good knowledge of the specific languages and modules: adobe forms, smartforms, sapscripts, ABAP OO, enhancement spots, BADIs, BAPIs, Web Dynpro, SQL, Web Services, IDOCS, ALE, Java, SAP PI, SAP BPM…
- Deep technical understanding of SAP ECC, NetWeaver and HANA technology
- As a”result oriented”developer, your main objectives are to drive and achieve your activities within an agreed time, on quality and on budget
- A minimum Bachelor degree is required
- Professional proficiency English and French are required, while other languages like German, Luxembourgish are considered as an asset
- You will have to learn continuously. You are continual service improvement minded
- Relevant IT certifications are a plus.
What e-Kenz offers
- An innovating environment as an SAP Private Cloud Provider.
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts.
- Challenging projects in Luxemburg area.
- A flexible company culture with remote working possibilities and room for personal initiative.
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications.
- An attractive salary with a wide remuneration package: salary, car, lunch voucher, phone, computer